• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to Talk Nintendo

Welcome to Talk Nintendo. This is a friendly community about the Nintendo and their games and you can take part simply and easily by joining. By doing this, you can post in the forums, play arcade games, start your own blog, download Nintendo music for free and much more. So join Talk Nintendo today, you won't regret it!

Additionally, joining Talk Nintendo gets rid of the ads.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Pokemon X and Y Online.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NeroPrototype

NeroPrototype

Banana

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

Is there going to be any online feature for this game? Like you could go Online and battle people from all over the world.

#2 Blue

Blue

Pokéman

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • Favourite 3DS game:A Link Between Worlds
  • 3DS Name:Blue
Shop Items

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

Its safe to say yes to this. Although nothing's been confirmed, I don't think there is any doubt in the matter when you look at past games. Every game since Diamond and Pearl (in the main sereis) has had wi-fi features, and that's not about to change.

Its safe to say yes to this. Although nothing's been confirmed, I don't think there is any doubt in the matter when you look at past games. Every game since Diamond and Pearl (in the main sereis) has had wi-fi features, and that's not about to change.

ghoulmedal.png

#3 Ev!l Hydr490

Ev!l Hydr490

N3DSC League Psychic Gym Leader

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Animal crossing new leaf
  • Favourite 3DS game:Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon Black 2(DS)
  • 3DS Name:Star
  • 3DS Friend Code:1118-0244-2272

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

Blue, you do realise that you have repeated yourself?

@ NeroPrototype - I'd say yes to wi-fi, something like the Global Link possible but could be unlikely.

dragonanimated_758808.gif dragonanimated_767001.gif  dragonanimated_788559.gif dragonanimated_797870.gif dragonanimated_802796.gif

http://www.mythicalm...=Techn0Dr4g0n87  http://magistream.com/user/DarkWolf97

b.png

Battle Tower

N3DSC League Gym, Leader Star: Mistress of the Psychic Type
121.gif 196.gif 376.gif 475.gif 178.gif 381.gif

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0046 3047 4580