• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to Talk Nintendo

Welcome to Talk Nintendo. This is a friendly community about the Nintendo and their games and you can take part simply and easily by joining. By doing this, you can post in the forums, play arcade games, start your own blog, download Nintendo music for free and much more. So join Talk Nintendo today, you won't regret it!

Additionally, joining Talk Nintendo gets rid of the ads.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

More AR Cards?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SuperMarioFanX100

SuperMarioFanX100

Insane, but humble

• Members
  • 2,272 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Team Fortress 2, Ace Attorney
  • Favourite 3DS game:The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  • 3DS Friend Code:4682-8526-1146

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:46 AM

Do you think Nintendo would make new AR cards for the 3DS along with the ones it already made? Would you want new AR cards to be made?

I personally would like more. The more the merrier I always say! As for distribution it could always be included with 3DS games.

Posted Image

There once was a man named SMF. Then he went away, then came back, then away again. Who knows what crazy stuff is in his head?

#2 Super Leaf

Super Leaf

Official N3DSC Leaf

• Members
  • 2,688 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Pikmin 2
  • Favourite 3DS game:Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7
  • 3DS Name:Super Leaf
  • 3DS Friend Code:4296-3066-7290

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:37 AM

I really want more!particuarly ones where you can make characters run around and jump on your stuff :P

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

never forget,

what I say to you.

Timing is vital,

aim must be true,

measure the angle,

and win, do!

#3 Dantheman

Dantheman

Programmer

• Members
  • 873 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:All of them
  • Favourite 3DS game:Super Mario 3D Land
  • 3DS Friend Code:3351-4126-4381

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:12 AM

Mario Bros 3DS should come with one where you can make collision boxes around objects so you make the real would a platformer. You should also be able to add virtual coins and make the world an actual level. They should make you take three picture of room so they can calculate what rotations and such should look like. That sounds great!

#4 Super Leaf

Super Leaf

Official N3DSC Leaf

• Members
  • 2,688 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Pikmin 2
  • Favourite 3DS game:Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7
  • 3DS Name:Super Leaf
  • 3DS Friend Code:4296-3066-7290

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:50 AM

Mario Bros 3DS should come with one where you can make collision boxes around objects so you make the real would a platformer. You should also be able to add virtual coins and make the world an actual level. They should make you take three picture of room so they can calculate what rotations and such should look like. That sounds great!

That's the most brilliant idea ever!

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

never forget,

what I say to you.

Timing is vital,

aim must be true,

measure the angle,

and win, do!

#5 Kingjazzblue

Kingjazzblue

Banana

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:18 AM

They have to make more AR cards. These are already boring. I mean come on, they are cool and cool to show off but the thrill was gone after a short time. They could make AR trading cards with available updates. Now I have long since been in school, but I can imagine AR trading cards would be a hit. I would buy them to collect and play. How cool woul that be?

#6 RootBoi

RootBoi

Dr. Greenthumb

• Members
  • 577 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:The Witcher 2
  • Favourite 3DS game:Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
  • 3DS Friend Code:2492-4140-3369

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:28 AM

More cards could be fun. But I don see why we would need more. 5 of the once we have don really do anything, they are just character cards (the 3Ds could have jsut changed characters with out us having to switch cards) . I think we only need more than 1 once the 3Ds needs more than 1 reference point. dantheman had a good idea. What I am hoping for is a fighting game that you can play on the Table like they showed on the NGP. Sony understood what all you can do with it, doesn't look like Nintendo is going that route. And the Cam is anywyas way to bad to play a proper game indoors at night with out facing disturbances. NGP will probably come with at least 5MP and not 0.3 like the 3Ds (couldn even give us 1MP, really Nintendo? And what is that "flash"/light. I didn even know it was there till 3 weeks later.)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4140-3369
A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed, But A Friend With Weed Is Bettaa..

they laugh at me cuz I'm different, i laugh at them cuz they are all the same....

I'm not drunk. I am just exhausted from a long night of drinking!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image