• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to Talk Nintendo

Welcome to Talk Nintendo. This is a friendly community about the Nintendo and their games and you can take part simply and easily by joining. By doing this, you can post in the forums, play arcade games, start your own blog, download Nintendo music for free and much more. So join Talk Nintendo today, you won't regret it!

Additionally, joining Talk Nintendo gets rid of the ads.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Flaming Machete13

Flaming Machete13

Can I itch your nose?

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
  • Favourite 3DS game:Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
  • 3DS Friend Code:4940-5954-0036

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:12 AM

Would you want the 3DS to support Skype? It seems like a good idea to me, and if I remember right the PSP has it and executed it well enough. Maybe even Skype in 3D, it seems plausible.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
My current team. All 100% legit.

#2 SuperMarioFanX100

SuperMarioFanX100

Insane, but humble

• Members
  • 2,272 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Team Fortress 2, Ace Attorney
  • Favourite 3DS game:The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  • 3DS Friend Code:4682-8526-1146

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:48 AM

Yes please.

It can be substituted for a good IMing..

There once was a man named SMF. Then he went away, then came back, then away again. Who knows what crazy stuff is in his head?

#3 Gelivable

Gelivable

Fire Emblem Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1,177 posts
  • 3DS Friend Code:2363-5782-8782

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:57 AM

Nah, it's not a good decision for Nintendo to bring all those apps on the 3DS, although many people are demanding a Youtube/Angry Birds app for the 3DS.

But why shouldn't they?

Right now Android and several other smart platforms are spreading rapidly, on phones, tablets, TVs, e Readers, and even cameras fell into the trend! Nintendo is a GAMING company. If they want to stand out they need to simply focus on games, not a crazy wide-selection of apps, which will interference in gamers AND Nintendo's attention on games.

Aw, I don't get into Politics. I just want to toss fireballs at bad guys.  - Henry

#4 swordmaster229

swordmaster229

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Mariokart 7, Mariokart Wii, Poke,om White, Minecraft, Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Favourite 3DS game:Mariokart 7
  • 3DS Friend Code:0130-1822-3961

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:00 AM

that would be cool, especially for MK7, but i just use my laptop whenever i do clan wars :p

Posted Image

"It Ruins The Game When You Take Out The Trees, It Ruins The World When You Take Out The Trees!"
"Da F**K?!?!" ~ Colton & Troy, TWD98

"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#5 SpoonySage

SpoonySage

N3DS Community Ghost Gym Leader

• Members
  • 1,683 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime
  • Favourite 3DS game:Final Fantasy Theatrhythm
  • 3DS Name:David
  • 3DS Friend Code:1332-7801-1755

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:14 AM

You can't Skype in 3D with the 3DS unless you turn it around and not look at the screen, at which point why bother Skyping?

Anyways, since they announced Skype for the WiiU a while back, I am sure they will make the 3DS have similar functions later down the road. Maybe you could even have pip (picture in picture) battles and whatnot between systems (though it would limit use of the bottom screen on the 3DS).

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 swordmaster229

swordmaster229

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Mariokart 7, Mariokart Wii, Poke,om White, Minecraft, Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Favourite 3DS game:Mariokart 7
  • 3DS Friend Code:0130-1822-3961

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:43 AM

You can't Skype in 3D with the 3DS unless you turn it around and not look at the screen, at which point why bother Skyping?

Anyways, since they announced Skype for the WiiU a while back, I am sure they will make the 3DS have similar functions later down the road. Maybe you could even have pip (picture in picture) battles and whatnot between systems (though it would limit use of the bottom screen on the 3DS).

they annouced it for the Wii U?
Source/link?

Posted Image

"It Ruins The Game When You Take Out The Trees, It Ruins The World When You Take Out The Trees!"
"Da F**K?!?!" ~ Colton & Troy, TWD98

"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#7 lala1122

lala1122

heyy :)

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • 3DS Friend Code:3265-5329-4636

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

yess they should, they should also add flash player so that you can go on virtual worlds and youtube and stuff :)

lala1122

#8 awagu

awagu

Velociraptor bitchezz

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Game you're currently playing:Mario Kart 7
  • Favourite 3DS game:Mario Kart 7
  • 3DS Friend Code:1848-1802-8272

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

Not Skype in 3D, that'd be difficult. But regular 2D Skype would be handy.

yess they should, they should also add flash player so that you can go on virtual worlds and youtube and stuff :)

No, because if you had Flash to play games you'd need the arrow keys and stuff.

this could be para, para, paradise